Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

apenaranda
Post Patron
Post Patron

Show me all reports - Python Samples embedded

Hello friends,
I am working from this PowerBI-Developer-Samples  app specifically with the code that is in Python.
It works perfectly for me and I want to create my own design, but to start with what I want and not advance in anything else, first I would like to know how I could modify the call to the Power BI REST API (PbiEmbedService class) so that it not only shows me a report of a workspace but all the reports of a worskspace. Then I would work on a table with users and each one would have their reports. At the moment I would like a single user where I would see all the reports.
could you help me?
Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
apenaranda
Post Patron
Post Patron

Well, as I was saying, I have the PowerBI-Developer-Samples app that currently you simply configure the config.py file and it shows you the desired report, the problem is that if you have more than one report within a dashboard, it will only show you the one that you have configured in config.py file

What I want but I don't know how to start... is to create a table of users, another table of reports and that each report is assigned to which user will be displayed. This part does not need to be done now...later.

What I do want as a single user is to be able to access the application and have it show all the reports that are on a dashboard.

The app that I use as a sample is the one in the previous link.

If you need more information do not hesitate to ask me.

Thank you so much.

apenaranda
Post Patron
Post Patron

Thanks for your answer @lbendlin  but I would need a little help to build it, I still don't have much knowledge.
could you help me?
thank you

Please show your work.  What have you tried and where are you stuck?

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.