Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Vin57
Frequent Visitor

Have Master page with visuals and formatting to update reset of the pages created usig it

Hello,

I have multiple individual pages (one page per project) created in Power BI with same visuals and formatiing and data sources. Everytime when I want to modify the visulas and formating, I have to edit and repeat each pages. So, is there any way that I can make the changes to one page (acting as a template),  so that it update reset of the pages automatically?

Thanks in Advance!

4 REPLIES 4
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Why do you have separate pages in the first place?  Can't you use the filter pane or Report URL filters?

Hi, Primary reason I wanted to that to utilize the comment feature available in published report where I want users to communicate individually to the project. Having one page for project template and controlling it through filters for contents makes the comment feature common across the projects. So, is there any possibility to use the comment feature individually to the projects?

Thanks

Have you ever been able to successfully harvest the comments users have created?  I am not aware of any way to do that.

Yes, comments cannot be utilized effectively or used inside of the reports. But the purpose I am looking for is to people to communicate about the projects internally and if any thing to captured and tracked, I am trying to use Microsoft list and power apps inside the report. I can still use the power app for comments too, but I loose some features like tagging people, date time tracking similar features to comment feature.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.