Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Cleared
Frequent Visitor

Embed smal report (250px x 80px) not wokring as expected, a large border is added

I am trying to embedd a report containing a single tile. I have resized the report page to 250px*80px. The reason i am not embedding only the tile is that i need to be able to use a filter (which, from my understanding, is not possible when only embeding a tile).

However when i try to embed this report into an iframe with size 250px * 80px, all i get is a grey square. And upon inspection it looks like the actual embedded content is 296px*320px, where the report is centered (i.e. not visible since it is outside my iframe). When i increase the size of the iframe i start to se my report/tile.

Why is my embedded report so large when the page should only be 250*80? And how do i solve this?

EmbeddedReport1.pngEmbeddedReport2.png

1 REPLY 1
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@Cleared

The definition 250*80 is too low to render the report. As to the grey square, it actually the fullfilled blank to accommodate different brower definition I think, you could find grey square part in Power BI Service as well. To work around this, try to use a higer definition like 400*300.

Capture.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.