Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

sunilthespark

Access report visuals from web application

I have secenerio to create. please let me know can we achieve below task.

1. Get the visuals from the group/report/dashboard and create a new one using web application.

Explanation: we get whole group/report/dashboard on using power bi api i.e., dashboard name and its embeded url but we are not able to call/find specific visual info out of the dashboard/report. we are trying to disintegrate the group/dashboard to the visuals it has from web application.

Example : i have created dashboard in power bi desktop that has a 2 grid and 3 charts. i publish it to my dashboard. i want to take only 1 grid and 1 chart out of the dashboard using my web application and bind it to a new dashboard.

We have taken the above task on high priority. please let us know. can we achieve it and if yes, please let us know how can we achieve it

3 REPLIES 3
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@sunilthespark

I'm guessing that you're looking for this tutorial Integrate a tile into an app.
integrate-tile-flow

Thank you for the response. i followed your suggestion and found that tile will work for us but can we take dashboard and disintegrate its visuals. i mean dashboard is collection of visuals take it graph or a grid. i want to access in my app specific visual from dashboard. can we achieve that?

@sunilthespark

Currently there's no way to embed a Dashboard, you can vote this idea Allow PowerBI dashboards to be embedded via iframe up.

You can only embed reports and tiles as of now.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.