Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

papuzu
Helper II
Helper II

waterfall

Hello everyone

I’m trying to create a waterfall analysis. I have done a test with spare numbers with several products referring to 3 macro Line of business. In the future there can be also more aggregate layer of Line of business and I would like to create a dynamic calculation of the categories of the waterfall but this is a further steps

Basically I’ve found an example as per attachement but I’m already stucked with excel upload because it gives errors on most of the tables in particular the Breakdown and Category table I’ve created which I understand they are required to proceed in the walkanalysis process

Do you know what it is wrong about these the tables I’ve created that I cannot neither upload ?

Excel with data example to be uploaded

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1am5P38I8EitJH4nME3Ek4HlkatT-46kS/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=11176...

Power BI Template which I would like to copy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S9Q3z0M5kocQDphw5MmNe7AAU6BhP4S2/view?usp=sharing

thanks for help in advance

4 REPLIES 4
papuzu
Helper II
Helper II

hello everyone, do you think is too much articulated my query ? thanks for what it might be needed to be adjusted for a faster reply, 

best 

P

v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @papuzu ,

The first link returns an error, and the second requires permission. Could you please share it again? Thank you!

vcgaomsft_1-1666170401613.png

How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data

thanks, now it should work 

by the way I did not find any help on link provided for what it regards data upload strictly to file. It was definying how to upload data table If I'm right 

Best Regards

A

Hello everyone , has anyone succeeded to open link ? 

Do you think is to complex the question put on this way all together ? 

Thank you for your advice 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.