Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Bart-ek
Helper I
Helper I

"selected visuals" setting in bookmark does not store page filters

Hi,

does any of you know if you can enable page filter on option "selected visuals" in bookmakrs? I have list of buttons that set page filters, but I don't want certain other silders to change state when clicking a button.

2 REPLIES 2
Bart-ek
Helper I
Helper I

Hi,

thanks for the reply. Unfortunatelly it doesn't work because I need bookmark to affect data (page filters). I hoped that this option "selected visual" will allow me to disable some visuals from the affected list, but unfortuntelly when you click it suddenly whole bookmark stops affecting page filters.

dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Bart-ek , 

If you want to keep filter in another bookmark, I think you could try to disable "Data" in bookmark option.  I think the "selected visual" is used to keep change of previous bookmark visual in next bookmark(such as switch bar and line bookmark, when I disable "selected visual" in bar bookmark, but when I click bar bookmark, the line chart will show in bar bookmark ). You could refer to desktop-bookmarks  for details.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.