Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Arnault_
Resolver III
Resolver III

"View hidden" no more available

Hi all,

I have created a pbix which is my "data model" and it includes hundreds of measures.

I don't want the end users to see all these measures, then I decide to hide some of them.

When I want to create a report, I open a new pbix and get connected to the data model (through get data / Power BI dataset), it was possible to unhide the measures, and it was fine. Now, There is no more such a possibility. Measures which are hidden remain hidden.

Do you have any idea how to fix that?

I remind you that I am the owner of the Power BI dataset.

Thanks for your support.

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4
VijayP
Super User
Super User

@Arnault_ 

As I have seen you are using Dataset from Power BI Service , then you will have this issue! 

You need to unhide the measures from the original pbix then only you will see here as well!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
MY Blog || My YouTube Channel || Connect with me on Linkedin || My Latest Data Story - Ageing Analysis

Proud to be a Super User!

@VijayP ,

Something changed because before the last update, I was able to unhide the measures even if, in the original datamodel (pbix), some of the measures were not visible. As a developper, I would like to be able to create seperate pbix files for data model and reports. However, I would also like to be able to hide some measures or supporting tables for end-users, but to keep it visible for me. The problem is, it was possible until recently.

VijayP
Super User
Super User

@Arnault_ 

In Datasheet View you can unhide all . 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
MY Blog || My YouTube Channel || Connect with me on Linkedin || My Latest Data Story - Ageing Analysis

Proud to be a Super User!

Hi @VijayP ,

Here is what I get.

Any idea?2021-03-11_17h46_43.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.