Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

MagdielGois

open publication - Publicação Aberta

Open Publication - Publicação Aberta

Olá,

Quando estamos realizado a publicação de um relatório de forma publica, a microsoft informa que esta forma de publicação o conteúdo fica exposto a internet, podendo até mesmo ser exibido em sites oficiais da microsoft. Eu fiz uma publicação aberta, e tentei encontrar esta publicação sem o link, porém não consegui encontrar de forma nenhuma, nem mesmo no site da microsft. Então podemos afirmar que os relatórios publicados na web ficam realmente expostos? Como seria possível localizar um destes mesmo sem o link?

Hello, When we publish a report publicly, microsoft informs that this form of publication or content is exposed on the internet, and may even be displayed on official microsoft websites. I made an open post, and the site tried to find this post without the link, but I couldn't find it at all, not even on the microsft. So can we say that the ones advertised on the web are really exposed? How would it be possible to locate one of these same ones without the link?

5 REPLIES 5
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@MagdielGois Now I understood the context of your question and I will try to find out the details on how easily people can find these public URLs. Good luck!

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

MagdielGois

Thanks for the answer.

I work at a company where confidential data is being openly published. I want to prove that it is possible to find these URLs on the internet and that they should not continue with this form of sharing.

But after several attempts I could not find any URL. And I haven't been able to prove that it's possible to locate this information either.

So this doubt arose: is it really possible to find these URLs on the internet? Even without having the access URLs?.

If anyone knows a way to find these URLs could you help me?

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@MagdielGois as I said, I have seen people able to do web crawling and able to pull publically shared URLs, as a matter of fact, someone developed a report that has all the public shared URLs, unfortunately, I don't have the link and details to share with you. 

I don't understand your question, if you know that it is not secure (let's say someone else shares it with others), information is all over the place. Again, this is your comfort level and the policy that you want to follow. I have nothing more to add 🙂

Follow us on LinkedIn and YouTube.gif to our YouTube channel

I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make effort to give Kudos to whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop shop for Power BI-related projects/training/consultancy.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂

MagdielGois

Yes, I am aware that this type of sharing is not secure. But I tried several times to find it and I couldn't. So it's not that simple to find these reports. It's not enough just to search on a search engine and you will find it. How would it be possible to find these reports?

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@MagdielGois I have seen in the past people were able to find other public shared URL's, so if someone really wants to do so, it can be done and it is not the right way to share the content especially when these are internal. Be careful and please don't use this method, it is not SECURE  but if it is something you can share with the public, yes then you can use this method.

Follow us on LinkedIn and YouTube.gif to our YouTube channel

I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make effort to give Kudos to whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop shop for Power BI-related projects/training/consultancy.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.