Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

one column with Metric value but multiple formats and percentage value gets summarized

I have an ask to build a dataset that contains a single column with all metrics and there are dimension value that  identifies the metric .

Below is the sample of metric and its value it is suppose to display without aggregation. But my report aggregates all % values and displays as summarized value. Is there a way to not summarize the values in Matrix, and also display multiple formats of data as per below i need to display $ and %  in the same column.  TIA!!

PS: The Metric Value column is created in a View from the database side, and there a UNION of all metrics is done.

Expected:

SiteMetric NameMon_yrMetric Value
ABCOn Time Delivery (%)Jul-202093%
ABCOn Time Delivery (%)Aug-2020100%
DEFOn Time Delivery (%)Jul-202092%
GHIPast Due Orders AmountJul-2020$3,500
ABCPast Due Orders AmountAug-2020$3,700

Achieved:

OTD Metric agg issue.JPG

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , not very clear. If you measure you want to show on the row- You can use show in row property of matrix https://www.burningsuit.co.uk/blog/2019/04/7-secrets-of-the-matrix-visual/

You can not show unaggregated values in values of matrix

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.