Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jitterbug777
Advocate II
Advocate II

no more space or scroll function when adding visual icons from marketplace that go past the column

I`ve added a few visuals from the marketplace for testing. They`ve gone past the visualizations interface column but I cannot see a scroll function to move down the column..?? So now I cant see the DrillThrough tools or some of the visuals added.

Anyone else tried this?

no scrolling function.png

4 REPLIES 4
jitterbug777
Advocate II
Advocate II

i`ve just realized, I Think visuals are PER PROJECT. So you only download the visuals you want to use in THAT REPORT.

because when I open a 2nd POWER BI project window, there are no addons available...  😓😠 learning the hard way as usual.

jitterbug777
Advocate II
Advocate II

That is also not working, Ive tried multiple times to remove a visual, but the software doesnt respond..

stuck not working.png

jitterbug777
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi Idrissshatila,

thanks for the insight.

I really want to keep all these visuals, I want suggest to microsoft to put in a scroll bar when more visuals are added,  this should be standard as in any other software (photoshop, illustrator, Word, Excel).

(Very frustrated that I have to delete them after spending time searching for and  finding them).

I`d also like to have the option to list my visuals as a "list" instead of icons, and place them in folders (groups) for sorting.

Last time I checked the Power BI ideas submission page wasnt working either. So i`ll have to wait. I feel this is a minor oversight in the design of the program.

Idrissshatila
Super User
Super User

Hello @jitterbug777 ,

well what I could help you with is to remove the unneeded visuals from the pane, to do so please follow the below steps

- select the three dots (...) in the visual pane

Idrissshatila_0-1678878291228.png

- click on remove a visual

Idrissshatila_1-1678878336909.png

- and select the visuals you want to remove..

Idrissshatila_2-1678878364829.png

If I answered your question, please mark my post as solution, Appreciate your Kudos 👍

Follow me on Linkedin

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos
Follow me on LinkedIn linkedIn
Vote for my Community Mobile App Idea

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.