Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

kongwenhua

how to customize color of vector object with other KPI item, how to create vector layer in Power BI

I have some cells with different KPI item, each cell has its lat/lon and azimuth, so I will plot each cells in QGIS as a sector shown below2024-05-19 12_19_38-Clipboard.jpg

my question is how to plot such sector in power BI and link cell KPIs to this sector and change the sector color based on selected KPI value, then I can know the KPI distribution on the map, could you share any solution, thanks very much.

1 REPLY 1
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kongwenhua ,

I don't see a visual object like this, you can browse the marketplace for Power BI custom visual objects that may be closer to your requirements. Or you can create your own.

Learn how to develop your own Power BI visual using the circle card visual as an example. - Power BI...Business Apps – Microsoft AppSource

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rongtie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.