Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

GoblinKingdom
Employee
Employee

how to check if Table 1[date] is between Table2[start date] and Table2[end date]

Hello, 

Background - A quiz available to users to complete within 1-2 weeks. So i thought the best method to do this was check to see if the QuizResults[Date Completed] falls within the QuizAnswers[Date Issues] and QuizAnswers[Date Due]. 

I am attempting to link QuizResults[Date Completed] to the QuizAnswers[Date Due] so i can then determine if the the QuizResults[Entry 1] matchs the QuizAnswers[Answer 1] fields. 

I am having trouble relating the QuizResults[Date Completed] to check if its between QuizAnswers[Date Issues] and QuizAnswers[Date Due]

Any idea how to make that work?

GoblinKingdom_0-1699574377015.png

GoblinKingdom_1-1699574479201.png

so the end result I am aiming for will be a filtered table for each individual user..

NameWeekQuestion 1Question 2Question 3Score
John46IncorrectIncorrectIncorrect0%

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Please provide sample data (with sensitive information removed) that covers your issue or question completely, in a usable format (not as a screenshot). Leave out anything not related to the issue.
If you are unsure how to do that please refer to https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-provide-sample-data-in-the-Power-BI-...
Please show the expected outcome based on the sample data you provided.

If you want to get answers faster please refer to https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Desktop/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/m-p/1447...

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.