Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

deeppawardk

highlight daily changes power BI Matrix

Hello,

I have created a power BI matrix (which shows the status count) by connecting 5 excel files. I update & add the data in the excel files & refresh it on daily basis. 

I want to highlight the changes in the values from the previous day.

E.G. if for yesterday, the count of a particular value was 25, and today it has changed to 27, it should get highlighted 

2 REPLIES 2
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @deeppawardk 

Did you create a calculated column or a measure to show the values ? You can create a calculated column to return the values from previous day then compare these two values . If the refreshed value is greater than the previous value, return the refreshed value and configure conditional formatting for the refreshed value .

Since I don't know what your data structure looks like, there is no way for me to provide the formula directly. If possible, please provide your data and related formulas, it may help us to deal with your question easier .

Best Regard

Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.