Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

hgutierrez

error update power bi pro.

hello in my organization we use power bi to generate reports, this month I get an error that is seen in the image, update power bi pro. just tell me that, what should I do? thanks

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-07 at 11.35.31.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2
hgutierrez

Unfortunately the answer has not helped me. the problem is another, I do not require a PRO license. We all use an office 365 license and through teams review these reports, except me. Out of the entire organization I am the only one with this warning, everyone can see the Power BI reports and I can't.

v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @hgutierrez 

This indicates that you don't have a Power BI Pro license to access a feature or content which requires this Pro license. You can find what license you have from Account Manager in the top right corner. 

vjingzhang_0-1686299577550.png

If you had a Pro license in previous days but now you have a Free license, it is possible that your Pro license has expired or removed. Please contact your IT department to request a Pro license. 

If you always have a Free license but you can access the same content in the past, it is possible that the content was previously in a Premium capacity which allows free users to view the content. But now the content has been moved out of Premium capacity or the Premium license has ended, so free users are not able to access them again. 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as Solution to help other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.