Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

aboge
Frequent Visitor

azure map bubble color as per conditional

I am using Azure Map vsiual in this the bubbles are displayed by the latitude and longitude cordinates, here now I want to show the bubbles color as per the price values contains, when I am trying to do the range is taking defaulty on basis of latitude and longitudes instead of price values. Here I am attaching the images FYI.Conditional.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
v-yohua-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @aboge 

Have you solved your problem? If so, can you share your solution here and mark the correct answer as a standard answer to help other members find it faster? Thank you very much for your kind cooperation!

Best Regards

Yongkang Hua

johnbasha33
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@aboge 

To customize the bubble colors in the Azure Map visual in Power BI based on price values, you can follow these steps:

1. **Create a Measure for Price Range**:
First, create a measure in your dataset that assigns a range to each price value. You can use DAX to define this measure based on your price data. For example, if you want to create three price ranges (low, medium, high), you can define the measure like this:

```DAX
Price Range =
SWITCH(
TRUE(),
[Price] <= 50, "Low",
AND([Price] > 50, [Price] <= 100), "Medium",
[Price] > 100, "High"
)
```

Adjust the price ranges and thresholds according to your specific requirements.

2. **Add Price Range Measure to Legend**:
In your Azure Map visual, add the `Price Range` measure to the Legend field. This will categorize the bubbles based on their price ranges.

3. **Customize Bubble Colors**:
Once the legend is added, you can customize the bubble colors based on the price ranges. Follow these steps:
- Click on the Format pane for the Azure Map visual.
- Go to the Legend section.
- Under Legend Items, you should see the categories for your price ranges (e.g., Low, Medium, High).
- Click on each category to customize its color.
- Choose a color for each price range category that you defined in the Price Range measure.

By following these steps, you'll be able to customize the bubble colors in the Azure Map visual based on the price values in your dataset. The bubbles will be colored according to the price ranges you defined, allowing you to visually differentiate between different price levels.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos !!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.