Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

X axis doenst show all values

Hello everyone,

I've a issue with my grouped column diagram.

First of all the diagram didnt show all values of the lines. I have made adjustment in the visual to have a 100% coverage. Thats fixed.

But im still having problems with my X axis. it doesnt show all values and the diagram doenst look nice now.

the x axis goes per 2 instead of per 1.

like this 2 4 6 8 10

It has to be 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Someone experienced the same issue?

Any help i appreciate

Peter

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous ,

For your scenario, I think that is the standard behavior for the charts.

By my tests, if you have each value for the value of X axis, you could achieve that by increasing the width of your chart, which works like below.

Capture.PNG

In addition, you could try to change the type of X axis to be Categorical as a workaround.

If that cannot achieve your desired output, I'm afraid that you'd better post your idea in power bi ideas forum and add your comments there to improve Power BI and make this feature coming sooner.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-piga-msft  That did the trick.

i made the adjustments on the visual X axis and sort column and sort ascending/descending

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous ,

For your scenario, I think that is the standard behavior for the charts.

By my tests, if you have each value for the value of X axis, you could achieve that by increasing the width of your chart, which works like below.

Capture.PNG

In addition, you could try to change the type of X axis to be Categorical as a workaround.

If that cannot achieve your desired output, I'm afraid that you'd better post your idea in power bi ideas forum and add your comments there to improve Power BI and make this feature coming sooner.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-piga-msft  That did the trick.

i made the adjustments on the visual X axis and sort column and sort ascending/descending

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.