Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

craigmorey

Word wrap clipping in matrix tables

Hi - I'm experiencing weird clipping of text in a matrix table (see below).

Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 13.13.06.png

The values over the whole table are word-wrapped, and I've experimented with different fonts (standard windows fonts, arial, sergoe), different font sizes, different grid font sizes, padding, everything I can think of. It appears for me in the desktop application, Chrome, Safari.

If it comes down to it I might add an extra line brake just to get around it, but that will leave ugly extra lines in the rows that don't need them.

Has anyone else come across this and found some sort of resolution? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @craigmorey ,

Please try to extend the size of field [Location] just as below gif, later check if it can display the expected result on the matrix visual...

Word wrap clipping in matrix tables.gif

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @craigmorey ,

Please try to extend the size of field [Location] just as below gif, later check if it can display the expected result on the matrix visual...

Word wrap clipping in matrix tables.gif

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.