Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

rmunori
Frequent Visitor

Width and Height Problems

Hello! I have this problem in a dashboard that I create in Power BI. The "Card" Boxes that I use to do this report change the width and height without me knowing why. So for instance I have this card box with widht = 140 and height = 50 and after a while the box changes it to widht = 141 and height = 49 unbalancing the whole report that I created. Why does this happend? Can anyone help me with this please? Thx!

6 REPLIES 6
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@rmunori,

The latest version of Power BI Desktop seems to work fine for me.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

In actual version 2.69.5467.1751 still doesnt work.

If you want to create excel like report, it's a pain, becasue width and height are randomly changing. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Make sure "Auto size of column width" is off.

Try "Lock aspect" with on to see if that helps.

Thanks

Raj

Hi Raj!

Thanks for your answer. Where can I find the "Auto size of column width" option?

Regards.

Ricardo.

Anonymous
Not applicable

My bad. That was "Table" visual property, not "Card"'s property.

yeah 😞

I saw in another thread a box with that option but the card box that I'm using doesn't have this "Auto Size" option.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I don't know if this is a bug or a problem that can be fixed.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.