Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

DataSpace
Helper I
Helper I

We can have single select slicer with 'Select All',But dropdown has "All(All)+category(sales)" label

I am trying to implement single select slicer with 'All' option. I did that by adding an extra column with 'All' values and making its hierarchy. it is working perfectly as below:

Product Category_PBI.png

Here when All is selected, dropdown shows selected value as 'All'.

But when I select any one category like Technology, dropdown show selected value as 'All(All)+Technology(Product Category)' as given in below image:

Product Category_PBI2.png

instead of  'All(All)+Technology(Product Category)', end user want to display selected value as  'Technology' only.

Is there any possibility/workaround to achieve the same?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@DataSpace , How come the user is able to select 2 in the case of a single select?

We can not change the label(on slicer) as of now. We can create a measure and use it title if needed

Refer if needed

Single Select with Select All : https://youtu.be/plGqCEZRfXU

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DataSpace
Helper I
Helper I

Thanks for your response @amitchandak 

Although I had added Select All in single selection slicer using different method, but your reference video solve the actual problem. Thanks Again

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@DataSpace , How come the user is able to select 2 in the case of a single select?

We can not change the label(on slicer) as of now. We can create a measure and use it title if needed

Refer if needed

Single Select with Select All : https://youtu.be/plGqCEZRfXU

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.