Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Maerck
Frequent Visitor

Values in table in drill through based on other value without using a slicer

Hello, and thanks for the help in advance,

I posted a simular problem last week but it wasn't correct described so I think this post is a better representation of the problem. 

First, I have a table like this: 

sample table.jpg

In this table I want to drill throug to a new page with details of a event (Event_Detail_Page). In this example I will drill through on a event (from a related table) with ID 1001 (yellow shaded). 

On the Event_Detail_page I want to show all events that all customers of event 1001 ALSO have tbought tickets for (green shaded). This will be:

sample table2.jpg

 Eventually, it will be shown probably like this:

sample table3.jpg

 So, the question is how to get this result on the drill through page without a slicer. 

THNX!

Mark

1 REPLY 1
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Maerck ,

I doubt this possible. With drillthrough, they drill through to the target page to get details that are filtered to that context.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.