Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Use a slicer to filter 2 month columns on the same table and display values on different cards

Hello everyone!

my first post around here. I've started to practice a few things with PowerBI desktop and a doubt came to my mind based in something I'm trying to do.

I have a table that looks like this in my data (simplified for the sake of the example):

table_example1.JPG

I then created a Dates table (using the calendar function) to populate a slicer with Months (don't know if it's the best way to do it but it seems to work). What I want to achieve, is to display two different cards, with the values filtered based on what is selected in the slicer:

1st card. Count of created tickets, filtering Month Created by the month that is selected in the slicer

2nd card. Count of closed tickets, filtering Month Closed by the month that is selected in the slicer

Tried many things but can't seem to find a way of filtering this at the card filter level.

Thanks in advanced!

Juan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous,

You may refer to the following post.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Create-a-Clustered-Column-Chart-using-Two-Summarize-Measures/m-p/340433#M152410

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous,

You may refer to the following post.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Create-a-Clustered-Column-Chart-using-Two-Summarize-Measures/m-p/340433#M152410

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your help, this did the trick!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.