Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

setis
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Text column from 2 tables

Dear all;

I have the following "North" and "South" tables related to a common "Cases tables"

tables.PNG

I have a Measure to place in a table with the casesID from "Cases table" with the amount from both tables. 

Can I do the same thing with the description? I know that I can use MAX or CONCATENATEX but I am expecting one line per description with its respective amount. Like this:

result2.PNG

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You can use the UNION function and then combine them into another Tbale and then from there you can follow the same procedure that suggests

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
MY Blog || My YouTube Channel || Connect with me on Linkedin || My Latest Data Story - Ageing Analysis

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
VijayP
Super User
Super User

@setis 

If I have to deal with it, I will apend both North and South Table in Power Query editor so that i need not do much to get the infor in the final Table.

Hope this is a solution for your question and if you find this as answer to your question, please mention as solution and share your Kudos.

You can watch my Youtube videos at www.youtube.com/perepavijay

Regards

Vijay Perepa

MY Blog || My YouTube Channel || Connect with me on Linkedin || My Latest Data Story - Ageing Analysis

@VijayP  thanks, I was wondering if it was possible to do it on a measure as well.

You can use the UNION function and then combine them into another Tbale and then from there you can follow the same procedure that suggests

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.