Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JamieH
Helper I
Helper I

Sum of cards held on two pages

I have a report which is used to allow people play with a bunch of slicers (maybe 10) and identify possible tranches of new business volumes.  There are two identicle pages in the report, each with a different Page Filter applied so they are looking at two very different types of business. 

The data exists in one table.

Is there a way of creating a 3rd page that effectively picks up the filters applied in each page to allow me to sum some values shown in cards.  For example, the filters on Page 1 shows there are 50 opportunities and the filters on Page 2 show 10 Opportunies.  I would like a 3rd Page to show 60.

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
JamieH
Helper I
Helper I

Thanks Amit.  Definitely different filters where they arent synced. 

Is there a way of getting the full view of filters that are in place on each of the pages to be able to use in code and derive the combined view?

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@JamieH , if they are different filters, sync-slcier can help. But on the same slicer, I doubt that

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/visuals/power-bi-visualization-slicers#sync-and-use-slicer...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.