Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Jimi_hendrix857

Small multiples chart filtered for each group

I might not be using the correct terminology for this but, I have a large data set (call it a list of products and each product has a team and each product has a few columns that are represented as days).. I plotted this out on a stacked bar chart.. great.. I see that you can make smaller sub charts "small multiples" automatically.. great.. done.. now I have 20 stacked bar charts broken out with the teams.. But the issue is that not every team worked on every product.. is there a way to still easily break this out but only show the products for that team with have non-zero days associated with it???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jimi_hendrix857 

You can add a visual-level filter on the stacked bar chart. Add a filter to a report in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Select the stacked bar chart visual, set a filter to show items when the value is greater than 0 or is not blank on its Days (or Sum of Days) field in Filter Pane. Then apply the filter.

For example, 

vjingzhang_0-1682413950002.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as Solution to help other members find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jimi_hendrix857 

You can add a visual-level filter on the stacked bar chart. Add a filter to a report in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Select the stacked bar chart visual, set a filter to show items when the value is greater than 0 or is not blank on its Days (or Sum of Days) field in Filter Pane. Then apply the filter.

For example, 

vjingzhang_0-1682413950002.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as Solution to help other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.