Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

stella

Sharepoint document list

Hi,
I want to combine some excel files from the sharepoint document list.The users of the sharepoint upload an excel file, complete a request with the inputs of country, category etc and submit. An ID is created for each file the time of the submission and an approval flow starts. I want to download and merge these files including the information the users mentioned (country,...)
Using the Get data-Sharepoint folder in Power BI I get the excels, Date created and Date Modified of the file. When I am using Get data-Sharepoint List I get the ID, approval status, country and some other inputs the users included when they uploaded the file. I need to combine the two queries but my problem is that I dont have a key. Is it possible to include the ID in the first query?
1 REPLY 1
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @stella,

I need to combine the two queries but my problem is that I dont have a key. Is it possible to include the ID in the first query?

How do you want to combine the two queries, Merge or Append?

Could you post the structures of the two queries with some sample/mock data, and the expected result? So that we can better assist on this issue. Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.