Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Greenterer
Frequent Visitor

Separate line chart for each employee

I'm trying to create a line chart that tracks employee production month by month.  I've got the line chart working just fine, but I need a visualiztion that includes every employee on their own line chart.  It's easy enough to do in Tableau, but I've been forced to convert all of my workbooks to BI.  The screenshot below is what it looks like in Tableau.  I've removed the names, but they're on the left of each line chart.  I suppose I could create a visual for each employee, but I've got 100 people and that seems like a huge amount of work.  

Greenterer_0-1703610560038.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
chonchar
Helper V
Helper V

@Greenterer Hi! You can just make the first one with a single employee, format it the way you'd like it, then copy past it and change the employee's name. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
chonchar
Helper V
Helper V

@Greenterer Hi! You can just make the first one with a single employee, format it the way you'd like it, then copy past it and change the employee's name. 

I've got 100+ people.   Is there a scrollbar option so that supervisors can scroll through everyone?  Beacuse i don't see 100 visuals fitting on one screen.  😀

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.