Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

dataconsole
Frequent Visitor

SUMX Blank Values with Expression using RELATED value

Hello all,

i have this formula which was working. After i retouched some parameters in data modeling with Power Query, it doesn't work anymore, though all queries are error free and relations between tables are OK

Prix Achat = SUMX(FILTER('Transaction Report','Transaction Report'[Type]="Commande"),'Transaction Report'[Quantité]*RELATED(Produits[Prix Achat]))

SUMX = SalesTable, SalesTable[Qty]*RELATED(Products[ProductPrice])
Screen2.jpg

See my database relationships

Screen1.jpg

i'm adding the link of my pbix report + 2 tables on excel : https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20230214uQEHtWS7/7118bl8a 

does someone see the possible cause ?

thank you !

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
olgad
Super User
Super User

Hi, you dont have any matching Product IDs. The relationship between two tables is on Product id and  Numéro de l'objet

olgad_0-1676407708429.png

DID I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION? PLEASE MARK MY POST AS A SOLUTION! APPRECIATE YOUR KUDO/LIKE!
PROUD TO BE A SUPER USER!
Best Stories, Interesting Cases: PowerBI Storytime Newsletter
Linkedin Profile: Linkedin
YouTube Channel: PowerBI Storytime

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dataconsole
Frequent Visitor

Hi @olgad 

Thank you ! both columns should contain same numbers, because one has been copied from single values from the other (sales report).

PS: after reviewing it again this morning, the problem came that i formatted one column as Int64.Type in Power Query (though it appeared correctly in power query, once in DAX, it has been formatted with 000000 at the end), don't know why exactly

Thank you again ! i was so confused yesterday i couldn't think clearly

Have a nice day !

Steve

olgad
Super User
Super User

Hi, you dont have any matching Product IDs. The relationship between two tables is on Product id and  Numéro de l'objet

olgad_0-1676407708429.png

DID I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION? PLEASE MARK MY POST AS A SOLUTION! APPRECIATE YOUR KUDO/LIKE!
PROUD TO BE A SUPER USER!
Best Stories, Interesting Cases: PowerBI Storytime Newsletter
Linkedin Profile: Linkedin
YouTube Channel: PowerBI Storytime

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.