Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

OmeloP

SCCM reports in PowerBI

Is there a guide anywhere on how to build SCCM reports in SCCM?

I have already got a connection to our SCCM database and am pulling basic reports about machines but I want to expand my reporting to include such things as Bitlocker compliance and patch compliance. Currently We are pushing a feature update of Windows to 20H2 and we are seeing a number of failures for different reasons. I'm wanting to see if I can export a list of workstations that have failed the update alongside the status/error code to be able to group them by failure type.

As SCCM has so many data tables it's really difficult to know where to look to obtain this info.

1 REPLY 1
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @OmeloP 

Based on research, Configuration Manager supplies many built-in reports covering many of the reporting tasks that you might want to do. You can also use the SQL statements in these reports to help you to write your own reports. Here is a list of these built-in reports: 

List of reports - Configuration Manager | Microsoft Docs

Besides, if you want to display SCCM data in Power BI reports, you could try the Power BI SCCM Solution Template: 

Microsoft-SCCMTemplate · GitHub or Microsoft-SCCMTemplate/Service/PowerBI · GitHub

Blogs for reference:

Download SCCM Power BI Solution Template - Prajwal.org

SCCM Power BI Dashboard Installation And Configuration (prajwaldesai.com)

Other reference:

SCCM Power BI Dashboard | System Center Dudes

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.