Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

kwhite0510
Frequent Visitor

Row summation

I have a column with "PO Agreement Price/TN" in which I need to add the other costing mark ups based on the criteria "550P04 and 550P08" as show in the data snapshot below. Looking for a total of $478.30. I started with a Sumx filter equation but I keep getting an error. I believe it is not looking at each individual row/item number. Can someone please suggest a formula for this? Thank you!

2023-08-23_15-13-14.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, @kwhite0510 

You can try the following methods.

Measure = CALCULATE(SUM('Table'[Costing markup]),ALLEXCEPT('Table','Table'[PO Agreement Price/TN]))
Result = SUM('Table'[PO Agreement Price/TN])+[Measure]

vzhangti_0-1693383843320.png

Is this the result you expect?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
kwhite0510
Frequent Visitor

Logic would be the PO Agreement Price/TN of $469.88 + 2 costing mark up element costs (in which I show in the screenshot that I have a filter on) of $4.42 and $4 = 478.30

kwhite0510_0-1692882336832.png

THe $4.42 and $4 come from a different database that I have created a direct query for. 

Please let me know if this helps. I appreciate you taking a look at this for me.

Hi, @kwhite0510 

You can try the following methods.

Measure = CALCULATE(SUM('Table'[Costing markup]),ALLEXCEPT('Table','Table'[PO Agreement Price/TN]))
Result = SUM('Table'[PO Agreement Price/TN])+[Measure]

vzhangti_0-1693383843320.png

Is this the result you expect?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@kwhite0510 , what is logic behind $478.30?

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.