Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Retain chart selection through bookmark, and initial bookmark on report load

Hi,

I have 3 bookmarks, one showing Overall, one for Case1, and one for Case2.

My X axis is month, and upon selecting a month on the Overall bookmark I'd like for it to be carried across when selecting the Case1 or Case2 bookmark, and vice versa.

I have managed to do this for my slicer where the value carries across all 3 bookmarks.

Furthermore, is there a way for me to have my "Overall" bookmark be the initial data shown when the report is loaded? At the moment I have all 3 bookmarks (all selections) when loading.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous,

Have you solved your issue by now? If you have, could you please help mark the correct answer to finish the thread? Your contribution will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yuta-msft, part of my question was not answered (the main question) regarding carrying selections through to other charts on different bookmarks.

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous,

Just create the "overall" bookmark before all other bookmarks, then next time you open the pbix file, the land report will show the "overall" bookmark.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.