Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

dilkushpatel
Helper III
Helper III

Report not updating even after multiple publish

Hi,

I'm developing one report in PowerBI designer app, till yesterday everything was fine and everytime I publish report was getting updated on portal. Today I did few changes and after that when I do publish changes in report are not visible on portal.

i did multiple publish cycles, tried 3 browsers, tried F5 and Ctrl + F5 no luck.

For test i did publish to another account and there I'm able to see latest changes so I'm not sure why only this one account is causing such behavior.

On report there are two changes which has changes and both are not getting updated on ports.

Any idea what could be wrong here?

Thanks,

Dilkush

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mllopis
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi Dilkush,

Could you use "Send a Frown" from Power BI Desktop so that we can follow up regarding this issue? We will use that channel to ask you regarding your tenant and account details so we can troubleshoot further.

Thanks,
M.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
mllopis
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi Dilkush,

Could you use "Send a Frown" from Power BI Desktop so that we can follow up regarding this issue? We will use that channel to ask you regarding your tenant and account details so we can troubleshoot further.

Thanks,
M.

Done...

I am having the same issue (and several others that i have seen dilshek post about) and used the frown and ticket system for support, but have got minimal response and support after 3 weeks. Could you please let me know if you have a solution to this issue. 

HEllo

I just start recently to use Power bi and discover the publish page

I have the same issue with the refresh button  mentionned in the post.

I am on a PC and i d like to see if some one has  found a way to make available the refrech button on the publish page,

Any specail set up to make (reader...)

REgards

I think if you have setup you gateway properly then data refresh should work.

Also assuming data source supports refresh through gateway.

my question was little different where one of the report was not refreshing due to issue with service.

@fcostantino

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.