Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

WLFRD
Helper III
Helper III

Remove filters from visual

Hello,

I have made a Power BI file with different tabs. the first tab was a filter page where I had some slicers to filter the data for the tabs.
I removed those slicers on the filter page, but it seems that some visuals are still influenced by the settings of that filter. I also see this when I look at which filters affects the visual.

The photo below shows which filters affect the visual.

Capture.JPG

I would like to remove the date filters (DV_ENTER_DATE & Date) from this visual, but I don't know how to do this. Can someone help me with this?

Thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @WLFRD 

Not sure if I understand correctly. Are you unable to find these filters that affect the view and remove it?

It could be that that slicer on another page is synchronized to your page.

vzhangti_0-1641800288028.png

Check the tutorial for synchronized slicers: https://docs.microsoft.com/power-bi/visuals/power-bi-visualization-slicers#sync-and-use-slicers-on-o... 

Another possibility is that the slicer is hidden. Check the Selection Pane and check if you have a hidden slicer on your page. Worst case could be a hidden slicer on another page that is synchronized to this page, so also check for that.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @WLFRD 

Not sure if I understand correctly. Are you unable to find these filters that affect the view and remove it?

It could be that that slicer on another page is synchronized to your page.

vzhangti_0-1641800288028.png

Check the tutorial for synchronized slicers: https://docs.microsoft.com/power-bi/visuals/power-bi-visualization-slicers#sync-and-use-slicers-on-o... 

Another possibility is that the slicer is hidden. Check the Selection Pane and check if you have a hidden slicer on your page. Worst case could be a hidden slicer on another page that is synchronized to this page, so also check for that.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

mh2587
Super User
Super User

Just include ALL Function(argumernt will date table or column) in the measure of that visual it will exclude the filter

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

LinkedIn Icon
Muhammad Hasnain

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.