Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

heidibb
Helper IV
Helper IV

Reference Line Question

Hello,

I am aware that the dynamic reference line feature is in development right now, but I am wondering if this is possible through a combo chart. I'm not able to figure out a way.

I have the following view that is rates across people with a stacked bar. I want to ideally have a reference line that shows the average percent. In this example, it's 45%. The trick is, I have person on this axis, so I am not able to figure out how to plot the overall 45%. Also, that 45% will change based on what the user selects in the slicers (not shown).

Any ideas? Please let me know if you need add'l info!

Capture.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Vvelarde
Community Champion
Community Champion

Response Rate = Calculate(sum(Table[Thread Responses]),All(Table)) / Calculate(sum(Table[Thread Count]),All(Table))

If you have Slicers to filter you can Change All to AllExcept(Table,ColumnSlicer)

Lima - Peru

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Vvelarde
Community Champion
Community Champion

@heidibb

Try to change The response rate  including All (Table) in your dax.

Lima - Peru

thanks! I've never used that! it might work however my rate is a calculation:

Response Rate = Sum ( Thread Responses)/Sum(Thread Count)

I'm not sure how I would go about using an "all table" with that as it's not giving me that as an available field when I try All (table) or All(column).

Vvelarde
Community Champion
Community Champion

Response Rate = Calculate(sum(Table[Thread Responses]),All(Table)) / Calculate(sum(Table[Thread Count]),All(Table))

If you have Slicers to filter you can Change All to AllExcept(Table,ColumnSlicer)

Lima - Peru

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.