Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

pva
Frequent Visitor

Problem with cumulative percentages

Hi all! I have a table with some information about when workers validate some information. It has the following colummns:

Division: the division to which the worker belongs.

Department: the department to which the worker belongs.

User_code: the worker's user code.

Document_date: the date of document

Validation_date: the date on which the worker validates the document

Day: the day on which the worker validates the document. It is the result of the subtraction of the two date columns.

Lack of validation: If the worker has validated the document, "NO" will be displayed. If not, the field will be blank.

Based on this information, I am trying to create a graph/table showing the evolution of the validation percentage distributed by days ("Day" column).

So I made this measures: (note that every row is a document that should be validated)

Total validated documents = CALCULATE(COUNTROWS(Hoja1),Hoja1[LACK OF VALIDATION] = "NO")  -- in order to calculate the number of validated documents.

Total documents = COUNTROWS(Hoja1)

% validate documents = DIVIDE([Total validated documents], CALCULATE([Total documents], ALLSELECTED(Hoja1)))

Cumulative % of validation =
CALCULATE(
    [% validate documents],
    FILTER(
ALLSELECTED('Hoja1'[DAY_OF_VALIDATION]),
        ISONORAFTER('Hoja1'[DAY_OF_VALIDATION], MAX('Hoja1'[DAY_OF_VALIDATION]), DESC)
    )
)

So I've created a table with this measures but the result is not what I looking for:

pva_0-1656318890500.png

In the % cumulative validation is not making the addition properly.

Also If I filter the table by the column "Division" the result in not correct.

pva_1-1656318979547.png

Could you please help me??

Thanks in advanced. I've attached the .pbix 

PBI Example 

1 REPLY 1
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pva ,

What is the actual business logic? Besides the fact that there is an error in the filtered value 610? Is it filtering the results correctly?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.