Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

miguel1206
Helper II
Helper II

PowerBI extract info from amazon.com

Hi all, I would to know if there's a way to extract information from amazon.com

Best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@miguel1206 ,

Currently there’s no such built-in connector which can allow you to connect to amazon marketplace web service. However, there’s a third-party connector you can use to connect to amazon marketplace. Please refer to this blog.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@miguel1206 ,

Do you mean connect to Amazon Redshift? If it is, click Get Data-> Amazon Redshift. You may refer to: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-connect-redshift

Capture.PNG  

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-yuta-msft Sorry I mean amazon marketplace, for example I would like to bring prices, specifications, etc, of some products we can buy using amazon prime. 

Thanks 

@miguel1206 ,

Currently there’s no such built-in connector which can allow you to connect to amazon marketplace web service. However, there’s a third-party connector you can use to connect to amazon marketplace. Please refer to this blog.

Great! @v-yuta-msft  

thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.