Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerBI embedded access token problem

Hello, I am new at working with PowerBI and I've been studying for embedding reports in web, so I began to follow some instructions about it. All I had to do was building a MVC project in Visual Studio 2017, so the first step I got a random pbix only for testing and sent it to the service, after that I got the dashboard, report, workspace and dataset ID's to use it in the future.  So the following screenshot represents the Models necessary to embed. The second one is where I put the ID's collected from the pbix, and the third print, is where I don't know what happened and I have no clue at all of what can be possibly happening. When I execute it, it generates the page that I've coded but what I want is the report inside the page, which I have no clue how to do that, it was supposed to work but I couldn't find a solution for the error.

xd.pngixxd2.pngxd3.png

1 REPLY 1
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous,

Take a look at https://github.com/Microsoft/PowerBI-Developer-Samples and visit the Developer forum.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.