Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerBI Login

Am getting below message verytime even thogh have an account with Microsoft.

Error2.JPG

7 REPLIES 7
v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

If you've fixed the issue on your own please kindly share your solution. If the above posts help, please kindly mark it as a solution to help others find it more quickly. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Yingjie Li

Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

First, you have to register yourself. Click on Sign up button and fill the all necessary information for this.

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard
Anonymous
Not applicable

I already registred also have pro license . But everytime its asking me to signup. Is it something to set at the system level?

Hi @Anonymous ,

I could log in with my Power BI account in Power BI Desktop Jun 2020 release.

For your problem, please try:

• Clear the cache, restart the desktop and sign in again.
  • Sign in with a different account in your computer to see whether issue persists.
  • Uninstall and reinstall Power BI desktop for a test.
  • Use the latest version of power bi desktop Jun 2020

Best Regards,
Yingjie Li

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, its surfacing the same issue even after did all these steps.

Hi @Anonymous ,

I would suggest you to create a support ticket here for further support

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Yingjie Li

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous do you have a power bi pro license? if yes, login by clicking on the top right corner.

I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop shop for Power BI related projects/training/consultancy.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.