Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Ctaguiar

Power BI desktop doesn't show all the information of Power BI Query

Hello everyone. I'm new here on the forum 🙂

So recently my company implemented that want to start reporting the results in Power BI and I'm doing the Excel transiction process to PBI. But I'm stuck at a point where I can't go any further, so I really need your help.

I have some information loaded into Power BI Query that does not appear on the Power BI desktop when I make a table. The company has many products, and for some of them in power BI Desktop the value is shown correctly, but for others it is not. When I go to check Power BI Query and filter the product with no values (blanks in the Power BI desktop table), that actually has values. I've already changed everything to 'number' (in Power BI and excel), reloaded the data, tried to do it 100,000 times from the beginning and I can't show the information.

Please help.

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ctaguiar ,

The information you'v provided is not enough to find the solution. I noticed the fields in the visual are from different tables and are not from the first table you showed above. Can you show us these two tables and their relationships?

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.
ipgomes

i have the same problem, did u find any solution?

I didn't. Let's wait for someones help 😞

negi007
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Ctaguiar Can you share your sample data in text format. Will have a look at it and assist you accordingly. Without looking at the data, difficult to answer

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Appreciate your Kudos

Proud to be a Super User!

Follow me on linkedin

Sure.

Example: So first here we can see that the information is available at data mark. (AUTOCONSUMOS)

https://imgur.com/uLK9ZoS

But when I'm doing the report, it's all blank (AUTOCONSUMOS)

https://imgur.com/gmGd9eC

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.