Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

nakas

Power BI Migration source

Hi All,

i have a Power BI report connected directly to my Salesforce. Then, I did a source modification knowing that I migrated all the data to Snowflake keeping the same name and the same structures.

When I changed the source I did a refresh, and I faced this message that is not very clear.

I you've faced the same situation, your help will be appreciated.

thanks

image001.png

5 REPLIES 5
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nakas ,

Could you please try to delete the measures/calculated columns/tables which refer these columns of Opp table with the above error message and re-create them with the same formula? Later check if it can refer successfully... Thank you.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
nakas

UP 🙂

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@nakas , You need to check your code(Advance editor)  and make sure the column name matches in case too

I have explained change source here

Change Connection from One source type to another Source Type: https://youtu.be/nwYJgG2hmd0

hi @amitchandak 

i did exactly the same, the refresh works well in Power Query. But when I do Close&Apply I have this message. Looks like my calculated columns which are using some columns from my table are broken....have no idea....

reagrds

Hi,

yes, i'll do it

thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.