Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Ontor
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Data Alerts

Hi Everyone, new to power bi. Need some help in setting up data alerts for power bi.

Ontor_0-1675316848737.png

This particular screenshot is from a sentiment analysis dashboard. It shows the sentiment score for a particular email chain across the dates that is shown in the date slicer above. As you can see there's a sentiment score of 0.93 (November 4th) for a particular conversation of that specific thread. Like the above there are numerous email threads & their respective conversations.

What I want is to set up a data alert for any email thread whenever the sentiment score is above 0.9. Please help me in this matter as to how do I do that since the sentiment score is based upon the thread & also the date slicers.

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
Ontor
Frequent Visitor

Hi @pratyashasamal Thanks. But I know the process of setting up alerts. i can't seem to figure out how do I set up alerts for the sentiment scores for these email chains. Can you please help me regarding that?

Unfortunately , alerts are only available for Cards, KPIs and Guage.

pratyashasamal
Super User
Super User

Hi @Ontor ,

1. Start on a dashboard. ...
  2. Select Manage alerts to add one or more alerts for Total Stores.
  3. To start, select + Add alert rule, ensure the Active slider is set to On, and give your alert a title. ...
  4. Scroll down and enter the alert details. ...
  5. Select Save and close.

Please follow these link to set up data alerts:-
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-apps/maker/canvas-apps/sharepoint-scenario-alerts-flow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AroolNHeY8o
Thanks,
Pratyasha Samal

Has this post solved your problem? Please Accept as Solution so that others can find it quickly and to let the community know your problem has been solved.
If you found this post helpful, please give Kudos C

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.