Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PBI_V2
Helper IV
Helper IV

Power BI - Combo Chart -- Combination of Bar Chart & Line Chart

Hello All,

We have a requirement to create a combo chart which will be consist of Bar Chart & Line Chart... very silimar to Line & Stacked Column chart. Only difference is in place Column, it should be Bar Chart. How to create such chart in Power BI

Thanks,

PBI V2

1 REPLY 1
kameronyork
Resolver I
Resolver I

If I understand correctly you're looking to have a chart that displays vertical bars (not split by group) alongside a line graph.  This can be done with the Line and Clustered column chart (shown here).
1.png
Here is an example of a chart created with this visual:

2.png

This outcome can actually be accomplished with the Stacked Column chart as well.  The stacked column chart only becomes split by groupings when you place the groupings on the plot.  Here is an example shown below.  The first shows a Stacked Column chart without groupings identified, and the other picture is after groupings are added:
Groupings addedGroupings addedNo groupingNo grouping

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.