Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power App in Power BI - Pass Through

Hi, I have a power app in my desktop/service and have this connected to a SharePoint list.

I am trying to see if I am able to pass the current number I have selected in a visual through to the power app.

?

image.png

Do you think that this is possible to end up like this?

image.png

Thanks

Peter

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

Could you share some details about your requirement?

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Jimmy, 

I am working with Peter on this subject. The report is built in a way that when the user drill-through to a detailed view with the Power Apps view to give some inputs. 

A scenario can be: From a list of all the record of a student, the user drill-through to a second page with a detailed view of the ID (in a card visual), name of the exam (in a card visual), all the subjects on the exam (in a table visual), and the answer student wrote in the paper (in a table visual). 

The requirement is that there should be a Power Apps input form that automatically captures the ID of the exam (additional requirement would be this filed should NOT allow the user to edit) and an open field that allows the user to give some feedback. Please see the below picture. 

Screenshot 2019-04-15 at 12.11.11.png

I hope this helps and waiting for your brilliant ideas on how to achieve this 😉

Zishu 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.