Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

shelbsassy
Resolver I
Resolver I

Percent of Total based on Flags

I am trying to get the % of members for each flag from the total number of members.  I have a measure # of members which is a Distinct count of membid.  When I display the Flag with # members it shows the members for each flag and then using the same # memebrs in a separate visual I show the total number of memebrs for the moth.  I am tryng to calculate the % of the memebrs for each flag out of the months total members.  I have tried a few things but I am pretty new at this.  I am stuck.  Any help would be awesome, thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

After many trials and tribulations I finally got it to work.  Not sure I understand the logic but I'll take it.  Thanks for the help!

PercentMembers = CALCULATE('Members Claims'[# Members]/CALCULATE('Members Claims'[# Members],ALLEXCEPT('Members Claims','Members Claims'[Carrier_id])))

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.