Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

lastnn30
Post Patron
Post Patron

Page navigator - buttons are not working

Hi

I went to Insert-->Button -->Page navigator .. i see the navigator now.. I have 4 pages so I have 4 buttons. But when I click on any of these 4 buttons, it wont switch me to that page. Do I need to do some configuration? I went to this page but was not helpful

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/button-navigators?tabs=powerbi-desktop

Appreciate any help. Thank you very much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Samarth_18
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @lastnn30 ,

If you are checking these navigator on PBI desktop then you need to press ctrl+click on the button. If this is not the case then please elborate the issue a bit.

Thanks,

Samarth

Best Regards,
Samarth

If this post helps, please consider accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Appreciate your Kudos!!
Connect on Linkedin

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Samarth_18
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @lastnn30 ,

If you are checking these navigator on PBI desktop then you need to press ctrl+click on the button. If this is not the case then please elborate the issue a bit.

Thanks,

Samarth

Best Regards,
Samarth

If this post helps, please consider accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Appreciate your Kudos!!
Connect on Linkedin

Yes thats it. Ctrl + click. Thank you so much for the help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.