Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

majo23
Frequent Visitor

Or statement with Slicer for the user

Hi everyone,

I have a request to develope a table that interact with multiple Slicers, I have a summarize table like this: 

Table = SUMMARIZE ( FILTER(tJobs, tJobs[WorkCompleted] = 0 && tJobs[WorkFlag] = 1)
, tContractProgram[ProgramName]
, tPackage[Package]
, tJobs[JobNumber]
, tJobs[WorkCompletedFlag]
, tJobs[WorkFlag]
, "ACS", CALCULATE ( COUNTROWS (tJobs), SEARCH ("ACS", tJobs[Task],,0 ))
, "ARTC", CALCULATE ( COUNTROWS (tJobs), SEARCH ("ARTC", tJobs[Task],,0 ))
) but I need this table to be able to interact with OR CONDITION with 5 slicers, (by default slicers works as AND CONDITION), I could maybe used the solution of Padycosmos here https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Desktop/Slicers-and-OR-statement/m-p/3115827#M1055537, but if I get more slicers next time I dont think its a good idea to made a different table for each filter (slicer)

I have this amount of slicers that I need to interact with the tablemajo23_0-1684996351630.png

Any comment its really appreciate
Have a nice day! 🙂
2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@majo23 , A calculated table and Calculated column can not use slicer value. Create a measure and visual level table and use measure a visual level filter for the table

Hi @amitchandak thanks for the reply, is it possible for you to made an example maybe with a dummy measure, with 5 slicers or so? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.