cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HL_YPTO Member

OpenConnectionError TO Azure SSAS Server

Hello,

I'm having some serious troubles connecting PBIDesktop to our Azure SSAS Server.

When all goes well i'm getting 2 logon screens (?), one off them will redirect me to our companies login system. After Logging init takes easily up to 30 seconds to get the 2nd one active, there I just have to tap again our login, this time no authentication.

Then, mostly after 1min everything works fine.

But, after starting PBIDesktop a few times with other app's, then going back to one on SSAS Azure i'm only getting 1 of the 2 login or even none.

In this case i'm always getting the OpenConnectionError and the only solution is to restart the whole pc to get back to a startup with 2 logons....

Very frustrating.2018-06-11 09_51_07-.png2018-06-11 09_51_25-.png2018-06-11 09_52_01-.png

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: OpenConnectionError TO Azure SSAS Server

Hi @HL_YPTO,

Firstly, I would suggest you mask your private info in the images.

The suggestion I can give is clearing the data source and trying again. I would suggest you file a support ticket here.

Open_Connection_Error_TO_Azure_SSAS_Server

create ATicket

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
timmac Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Did you ever get a resolution to this issue?

Experiencing a similar issue.

Thank you

Tim

HL_YPTO Member

yes, a few release later this was gone.

Never realy found a 'solution'.

But still getting the 2 logins screen, but that could be due to our own interan OAth system.