Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ravitejaballa
Helper III
Helper III

On click on table sorter row based on one column value chart should update

Hi team,

I have table with many columns (User Id, data plan,created date (todays date when the service run),data conusmption).

user id  data plan  created date  data consumption

1             2G            todaysdate       0.9GB

2            1G             todaysdate       0.5 GB

When i click on the table row then based on the selection line chart should get updated. I have used Table sorter for table and power KPI for line chart. 

The chart have created date as x axis and data consumtion in y axis  and secondary axis for communication paln consumption.

The table will always shows recent date(todays record) value for all the user and chart should show the data for selected user based on date filter. We may have last 45 days record for all the users to show in the chart.

The issue is when i click on table row i need to filter the chart only based on user Id . But the chart is getting filter based on created date also. KIndly let me know is there any way we can filter the row based on single column .

2 REPLIES 2
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ravitejaballa ,

Do you make these visuals through the same table?

If you only have one table, you could copy it and set relationship with the column you want.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Hi,

I have one table with all data for last 45 days for all user  .

In reports i am displaying latest record based on created date value for all user. So in table sorter every user will have single record which is latest record.

On click on the table sorter row based on user Id i should get chart data  for last 45 days for that user id.

But when i click on any row in the table sorter all the filters like user id, created date will apply, hence in chart i am getting data with user id and todays date.

But i want to display record based on only user id .

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.