Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

SupermercadosV
Frequent Visitor

% Of total help

Hi,

i need to help to solve a question. In this case i have  a matrix the first row show the store the next one day of week and then i have a column through the years. The measure are Sales and % of Sales, the problem is that when i applied the filter with all(store) and all(dayofweek) give me the total of each day of week overall and i need the total of all day of week only the each store. For example if the first store sells 10000 i need divide the sale of monday / 10000, and if the second store sells 11000 i need divide the sale of monday / 11000 for this store.

Ejemplo.png

Cordially B. Estevez

5 REPLIES 5
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @SupermercadosV,

Would you please post some dummay data stored in source table rather than just data in visual? Also, please show us your desired result with examples, as I cannot understand " if the first store sells 10000 i need divide the sale of monday / 10000, and if the second store sells 11000 i need divide the sale of monday / 11000 for this store".

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi again,

the dummay data stored are here:

Ejemplo 4.png

I need to find the correct solve to calculate Peso Venta, at this moment i have this that is wrongEjemplo 2.pngAnd i need take the next one

Ejemplo 3.png

I wish I'd explained myself correctly

Thanks so much for the response

the dax formula I used was the following:

Var ventas = SUM(Tabla_Ventas[Imp. Venta])

Var allSalesWeek = CALCULATE(SUM(Tabla_Ventas[Imp. Venta]); ALLEXCEPT(Tabla_Calendario; Tabla_Calendario[Semana]; Tabla_Calendario[Año]))

Return

DIVIDE(Ventas; allSalesWeek;0)

Thanks for all

Hi again,

the dummay data stored are here:

Ejemplo 4.png

I need to find the correct solve to calculate Peso Venta, at this moment i have this that is wrongEjemplo 2.pngAnd i need take the next one

Ejemplo 3.png

I wish I'd explained myself correctly

Thanks so much for the response

SupermercadosV
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

i need to help to solve a question. In this case i have  a matrix the first row show the store the next one day of week and then i have a column through the years. The measure are Sales and % of Sales, the problem is that when i applied the filter with all(store) and all(dayofweek) give me the total of each day of week overall and i need the total of all day of week only the each store. For example if the first store sells 10000 i need divide the sale of monday / 10000, and if the second store sells 11000 i need divide the sale of monday / 11000 for this store.

Cordially B. Estevez

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.