Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Masthan
Frequent Visitor

Not able to setup the "Data Driven Alerts" on "Dynamic KPI Card Sereviso" in Dashboard

Hi Team,

I have developed one Power BI report, there I have shown all the counts and trend arrows (Up arrows and down arrows) using Dynamic KPI Card Sereviso custom visual, but this visual is not showing up the manage alerts/data driven alerts in the dashboard level. How to enable this option for this visual. I don't have a feasibility to use the Card viz and KPI viz in my report instaed of KPI Card Sereviso custom visual because of the requirement (to show up the counts and trend arrows in the same viz).

As I have gone through the below blog, Please find the below statement.

• If you are unable to set an alert for a gauge, KPI, or card, contact your Power BI admin or IT help desk for help. Sometimes alerts are turned off or unavailable for your dashboard or for specific types of dashboard tiles.

Tutorial:Set data alerts on the Power BI service dashboards - Power BI | Microsoft Learn 

If I reach out admins, enabling this option in their hands/would it be possible from their end. 

Thanks- Masthanaiah

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
audreygerred
Super User
Super User

Do you have this KPI visual from the report pinned to a dashboard? Can you send a screenshot of what it looks like when you click the three dots on the pinned tile? Here are some other considerations to keep in mind: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/service-set-data-alerts#considerations-and...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
audreygerred
Super User
Super User

Do you have this KPI visual from the report pinned to a dashboard? Can you send a screenshot of what it looks like when you click the three dots on the pinned tile? Here are some other considerations to keep in mind: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/service-set-data-alerts#considerations-and...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.