Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

TCarrasquillo
Helper II
Helper II

Need help with a Top 10 / Others Table

I have used the following "solution" for a top 10 and others visual, the thread was old so I wanted to try a new topic and hopefully refresh the discussion.  I'm needing just a little more help with a report I'm working on.

What I want to do is add some more data, for my table. For each job that I'm ranking based on income I'd like to show Net Profit labor and other costs, etc. It didn't work to just drop the other measures into the table, so with a lot of trial and error I was able to copy and rework the original measures to get this table:

Power BI.PNG

The problem is that it requires 4 measures for each column, Does anyone know of a way to combine these measures into one? I'm just not that strong in DAX yet.

Any ideas would be greatly Appreciated.Smiley Very Happy

Original Solution/Script:

Here's a template for TopN & Other I've been playing with:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/59cct4in6zqbxaj/Sales%20Top%20Other.pbix?dl=1

The final measure is [Sales Amount Top & Other] which is displayed per Customer for Top Customers, otherwise just totalled.

I also threw in a Rank measure.

It might not fit everyone's requirements, but just another idea to throw into the mix Smiley Wink

Capture.PNG

1 REPLY 1
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@TCarrasquillo ,

It seems that you may take advantage of Visual level filters.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.